The following is included as it is required by law for yours and our protection. We included it because we have to, although it does not represent our friendly and relaxed attitude.
Website usage terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Roundwood Hall Golf Club is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Cookies are small files that - if you allow - are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser and enables the sites systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
When you sign up we will ask for your basic contact information. This will consist of,
- Telephone / Mobile number
- Email address
We require this information to contact you about any bookings you make and/or for administrating membership. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or post as appropriate.
Data is stored electronically and accessed via password and paper files are held within a locked building. Providing the information constitutes your acceptance of our terms and conditions and you consent to us storing the information provided. Should you wish for your data to be removed please email email@example.com this may take up to 28 days.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 24 May 2018.